Hard to say… 50 degrees at 8:00 am with an icy crust on top. We’ve scratched up the 3k for skating, doing the same on the Farm. The 60 degrees did no favors for the trails yesterday. Some disconnects showing up on the Farm, but crust cruising should be great in the pasture and along the open areas. Not sure how long the crust will hold so time it right. It is supposed to get colder as the day goes on so maybe we’ll make it until Wednesday. Today could be the last groom on the Farm. At a certain point you just have to channel your inner Disney princess and “let it go”
Ski with caution and watch where you are going. Mid day should be best, but no guarantees with the weather like this. Get your skis in no later than TOMORROW for storage wax so you can pick them up Wednesday. After that we’ll have to leave them in the parking lot for the summer.
Thank you all for your on going support and we’ll see you out on the trails. (While they last)