DEVO is a winter program for elementary and middle school kids. Read up on Devo, here.
This year’s techniques and dates are as follows:
Classic: January 4th – February 3rd
Skate*: February 8th – February 24th
DEVO Carnival: March 1st and March 3rd
*Classic skiing is the basis of all skiing. For that reason, some of the youngest and newest skiers might remain on classic skis for the entire year. This is done to allow skiers to develop all of the pre-requisite skills skating requires before moving on.
Devo Ski Team needs you! No skiing experience is necessary. We’ll find you the perfect job and even teach you to ski along the way!
- Help keep overall program costs affordable
- Keep our kids safe in the outdoors
- More volunteer hands in this program really make the quality for the kids go from good to GREAT!
- Participate in FREE training where you’ll learn how to help us on skis (and you’ll pick up some good ski skills too)
- End of year volunteer celebration
Contact Kyler to volunteer: email@example.com
TUNA plans to proceed with caution this year again.
Do not bring your child to the program session if your child:
- Is exhibiting any symptoms of the coronavirus. Symptoms range from mild to severe illness and may appear 2-14 days after exposure to the virus, including: fever or chills, cough, shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, fatigue, muscle or body aches, headache, new loss of taste or smell, sore throat, congestion or runny nose, nausea or vomiting, and diarrhea.
- Have been in close, sustained contact with someone with COVID-19 in the last 14 days.
- Athletes and staff should bring their own filled water bottle- water bottles with straws or tube-style nozzles will make drinking with a face covering easier and safer.
- Athletes and staff should bring a mask that covers mouth and nose. A Buff is not a mask.
- Athletes and staff should come to the program location in clean clothes for each session.
- Athletes and staff should wear a mask at any time OUTDOORS when face-to-face, or when 6 feet of distance is not possible. Masks can be moved for strenuous training when distanced.
- Athletes and staff should wear a mask at all times during INDOOR training.
- Athletes and staff should disinfect all equipment prior to use, in between use, and once training has concluded.