TUNA plans to proceed with caution this year and will be following the county and state’s direction regarding COVID-19 safety.
Do not come to the race if you:
- Are exhibiting any symptoms of the coronavirus. Symptoms range from mild to severe illness and may appear 2-14 days after exposure to the virus, including: fever or chills, cough, shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, fatigue, muscle or body aches, headache, new loss of taste or smell, sore throat, congestion or runny nose, nausea or vomiting, and diarrhea.
- Have been in close, sustained contact with someone with COVID-19 in the last 14 days.
- Athletes should bring their own filled water bottle.
- Athletes must bring a face covering that fully covers both mouth and nose. It must be worn at all times at the venue except when actually racing.
- Athletes should maintain a minimum of 6 feet of physical distancing at all times as is physically possible.
- Athletes should disinfect any shared equipment prior to use, in between use, and once training has concluded.
Upon Finishing Racing
- Athletes should leave the course immediately after racing and not linger, chat, or socialize in the area.